
We took a trip to Tel Aviv and I went to old Joppa (Jaffa) to get a picture with my arch-nemesis: the Whale. Jonah left from Joppa on the ship to escape from the Lord before he was swallowed by the "big fish". The trip was really fun. We visited the Jewish Diaspora Museum (the diaspora

refers to the Jews living in communitites outside of Israel) and it was interesting to see how the Jews retained their culture for thousands of years. Then we went to old Joppa and finished the day eating at a beachside cafe, buying some Gellato, and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea at Sunset.
Done. I just said I was home and had a great night of sleep in my own bed. This morning I've been able to really read your blog and check out the pictures. This is so wonderful. And i love your desire to enjoy where you are - don't look so much ahed that you miss what opens right in front of you. Of course, it's always good to have some goals :) A mixture is wise... I love you.
ReplyDeleteMom
Well buddy, I think the just mistook you for a tasty bite of algae since your shirt blends in with the background so well...
ReplyDeleteMan, somehow I imagined the most infamous of all whales to be more... I don't know... menacing, I guess. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI like this picture...it made me laugh...
ReplyDelete